The final event 2016/7 was a light hearted “Treasure Hunt.” Teams of four set off by car from Cefn Forest to gather photographic clues on a trail compiled by Hilary and Claire. Despite the rather iffy weather all the teams completed the course. My team, who I will not embarrass by naming, managed to trail in, some 30 minutes after the leaders. The account of our travels caused some amusement amongst the assembled members. The evening was completed with Tea & Scones.
- Ebbw Vale -News 11/09/2017
- Blackwood – A different kind of search. 05/09/2017
- Newport – Sketches of Old Newport 05/09/2017
- Ebbw Vale – News(Correction to details) 11/07/2017
- Newport – Life and Work of a Risca Cuckoo: John Brewer 11/07/2017